Transitioning into Retirement is a major event that brings mixed emotions to many Americans. While there are feelings of anxiety around savings, expenses, and plans for the future, there should also be feelings of joy in the activities you weren’t able to do while working. You worked hard to get here, and we at SBS want to help you enjoy the fruits of your labor.
We’ve made a list of all the fun activities you get to do in retirement.
- Sleep in till noon. You went years punching the alarm clock. Go ahead, hit the snooze button one more time
- Enjoy your Hobbies. No more golfing just to give a sales pitch on the 18th green. All the hobbies you used to enjoy for the sake of productivity can now be enjoyed just for the sake of… enjoyment!
- Dress Code: Casual. You can redesign your wardrobe and dress how you want. Whether your style is Tommy Bahama or Louis Vuitton, you’re the boss!
- See the World! No more requesting time off from Payroll. Your travel schedule is yours to control. The hardest question is… where are you going first?
- Cook Gourmet. How many quick meals have you grabbed because you were rushing out the door to get to work? Now you have all day to make your meals. Simmered stews, slow-smoked-bbq, and warm loaves of homemade bread are all at your fingertips!
- Get the band back together. It’s hard to find time to socialize while working a 9-5. Now you have the freedom to spend time with friends every day of the week! Make new memories, reunite with old acquaintances, and reconnect with your inner social butterfly.
- Catch the game. No matter if it’s your favorite NFL team, or the local highschool team, you can go to all the sporting events you want without thinking about work in the morning. Raise those foam fingers with pride!
- Connect with your loved ones. While living out your retirement dreams, it’s important to spend time with the ones you love. You worked hard to provide for them, now you can enjoy this new stage of life together!
See? There’s too much fun to be had in retirement to focus on health expenses and retirement savings. Senior Benefit Services is here to handle all your Medicare and insurance needs. Let us focus on the business side of your retirement, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the ride.