//sbsteam.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Medicare-Cover-1.jpg

When you turn 65 (or have certain disabilities / diseases), you become eligible to enroll in this health care known as Medicare.

//sbsteam.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/A-B-C-D.jpg
//sbsteam.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/IEP.jpg

When first enrolling into the program, you will have Original Medicare. Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance).

//sbsteam.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/A-B.jpg

This alone will cover 80% of your hospital/medical costs, but leaves you responsible for the remaining 20% (100% of prescription drug costs and additional benefits such as dental, vision, and hearing coverage.)

Call us today to talk with a licensed sales professional to see which option(s) make the most sense for YOU! 1-800-627-2768


Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/srv/users/sbsteam/tmp/sbsteam) in Unknown on line 0